Deb Scott will be speaking on ...how to Turn Bad into Good: Discovering the Diamond in YOU! If you have something in your life you don't want, learn how to transform it into something useful for you. Any negative can be the seed of a positive, if you have the right tools to grow a garden of happiness. Get these 5 fabulous and fun tips you can trust during the 1st Annual Motivation Marathon with Deb Scott!
Visit Green Sky And Blue Grass Here - Self-Help
Motivational Speaker -Deb scott
Deb Scott, is an award winning author, speaker, life coach, and radio host. She is dedicated to empowering, inspiring and motivating you to become your most purposeful happy best. Why? Because the world needs you to share your one-of-a-kind shine!
Deb Scott walks her talk. While she utilized her biology degree as an award winning Cardiac Surgery Sales Specialist for 20 years, Deb also battled depression, sexual abuse, a dysfunctional family, others' alcoholism and an abusive relationship.
Deb can relate to your suffering and discouragement. She now works with individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses to transform low energy dynamics into high energy successes.
Media, Degrees & Awards:
- 2 x National Book Award Winner, 2010
- VIP Cambridge Who's Who, 2009-2010
- Certified Professional Life Coach; Fowler Wainwright
- Regis College, BA, Major Biology (Member: Beta;Beta;Beta)
- Contributing Writer in print and online Magazine Publications
- Expert Guest on over 100 National Radio Shows
- Radio Host; The Best People We Know Show!
- President’s Club - Genzyme, 2000
- 100% To Budget Club - Genzyme, 1999, 2000
- Ranger of the Year - CarboMedics, 1995
- Golden Oval -Davis & Geck, 1989, 1992
- Achievers Club - Davis & Geck, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992
- Gold Cup - Davis & Geck, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992
- Rookie of the Year - The Clinipad Corporation, 1985
- Elected to Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, 1984
- Inducted into Beta Beta Beta, the National Biology Honor Society for academic achievement, 1984
- Co-Captain - Regis College Swim Team, 1983-1984
green sky and blue grass Website
Deb Scott, certified personal coach.
Deb is a certified personal coach helping people turn the bad into good and a Motivational Speaker for business and personal growth events.
Visit Green Sky And Blue Grass-
Visit Deb's website for more information on developing your passion to be the best ever you -Self Help Website
self help radio -the best people we know show
Get motivated and inspired with the best experts and celebrities across the country! Join the Best People We Know Show every Tuesday and Thursday at 11:00 AM/EST when we promise to provide you with fresh, fun, and practical tools and tips you can use to be your very best!
Join your host Deb Scott, Certified Coach, Speaker, and Award Winning Author of the Motivational Book, "The Sky is Green & The Grass is Blue - turning your upside down world right side up!" and get ready to step into your greatness today!
Discover The Amazing You!
• Motivational Radio Show
• itunes archive of radio shows. Listen Here
I have been interviewed on hundreds of radio and TV talk shows so I know what a great interviewer looks and feels like. Deb Scott ranks up there with the best of the best! She is brilliant and understands what it takes to achieve success. As an international success expert I was very impressed with her! She has a heart of gold and wants to make a difference on this planet and her radio interviews is one way that she is doing that. I am pleased she asked me to be one of them.
Jack Zufelt ~ "Mentor to Millions", NYT Best Selling Author - "The DNA of Success"
complementary coaching consultation
-Complementary Coaching Consultation-
Contact Deb Today to receive a complementary consultation to discuss your life, career or relationship goals. The complementary consultation is only available until June 15, 2011.
If you decide to continue the momentum of your coaching plan, you will receive a 25% discount when you sign-up for 3 sessions or more.